With paid search, you can advertise on search engines like Google and Bing to drive conversions to your business. In other words, you’ll serve ads to potential customers exactly when they’re searching for your service or product.
Google is the world’s most popular search engine: It processes an impressive average of 63,000 searches per second every day. A significant portion of these searches come from consumers ready to buy. They’re searching for things like “dealerships near me” or “restaurants open now”, and you can use this information in your favor.
The benefits of paid search advertising:
You’ll have a highly engaged target audience. Our team of digital advertising strategists will carefully choose relevant keywords for your ads to make sure we target only people actively searching for your products or services.
With that comes improved ROI because we’re targeting potential customers who are more likely to convert. Even when people don’t click on your ad, you’re still giving them more visibility by promoting your business on search engines like Google and Bing.
This package supports ad spends over $10,000 per month.
What you can expect
- You will have a dedicated account manager who is an expert at generating leads using Google Ads
- We will do complete keyword research
- We will conduct complete competitor research
- For new campaigns, we will set if your Google Ads campaigns from scratch
- For existing campaigns, we will optimize your campaigns for maximum performance
- We will install and verify Google Ads tracking code
- We will conduct a complete setup or re-structure of your campaigns
- Complete geographic and demographic targeting and setup
- Ad creation and copy
- Provide detail monthly account review with you
- We will provide call tracking software for your campaigns
What we will need from you
- Access to your account or we will create a new one for you
- Your monthly Google Ads budget
- We will review a question sheet to get started
- Target potential customers who are more likely to convert.
- Promote your business in search engines like Google and Bing.
- 70% of online customers buy from a business they find online.
- Call Analytics & Recordings
- Expert, Local Customer Service