Business Development Representative
Sales. Birmingham, AL
Attractional Marketing is expanding, and we are looking to hire Business Development Representatives to join our team.
Every day, we speak with business owners and marketing leaders who need help with managing their marketing. They are confused or overwhelmed at the vast number of marketing options that are available. That is why our mission is to take that burden off their shoulders and make their lives easier by managing their digital and non-digital marketing for them so that they can focus on running their business while we focus on managing their marketing. If you are passionate about joining that mission, apply today!
Our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) connect with business owners and marketing leaders every day throughout the Birmingham metro area to provide digital and non-digital marketing solutions that will generate leads and revenue for their businesses.
Our company provides a complete marketing solution which includes marketing management, digital advertising solutions, websites, commercial printing, direct mail, mobile and online platforms and more.
We are on the hunt for a BDR to reach out and connect with more business owners and marketing leaders who need help managing their digital and non-digital marketing. In this position you will be generating new interest in our marketing solutions, building connections, and skillfully navigating through conversations with the purpose of finding businesses that we can help.
What Success Looks Like:
- Stretching yourself every month to achieve results
- Driving our mission forward though being hungry, humble and smart
- Identifying high quality sales prospects who would be an ideal fit for our marketing solutions
- Setting up other team members for success through strong communication and use of CRM
- Generating new business through prospecting in-person and by phone, networking and self-generating referrals
- Provide exceptional ongoing account management to your existing clients to ensure their programs are successful, to develop trusted relationships and to renew and upgrade their programs
- Meet and exceed established sales goals – and exceed your own personal earnings goals
Skills Needed to Win:
- People smarts
- No call reluctance
- A love of details
- Energized by interacting with new people
- Driven by goals
- Hungry, humble and smart
- Familiar and comfortable with technology (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, Mobile and Social)
- Base salary, plus uncapped commission
- Sales bonuses, contests and incentives
- Generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 2+ years of proven success in business development and outside sales
- Experience in digital and print advertising sales preferred
- College degree is preferred, but not required
We’re on a mission to help people. Apply now.